BackPosted on 20/04/2016
Computer Recruitment Services
Part time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Job Title: Vendor Manager, Banking, Brussels
The department ensures the competitiveness of the Bank by delivering reliable and sustainable IT solutions for the financial securities markets.
You will work closely with the Partner Management who manage the outsourcing contracts with the external IT Service Providers. The bank looks to obtains the best value for money through relationship management and partner performance management.
We ensure adherence to process and best practices which govern the overall Partner Relationship.
You will work extensively with the department' s strategic suppliers and a wide range of internal stakeholders to deliver IT outsourcing contracts.
- Working in a high-paced environment where priorities shift regularly,
- Being responsible for all aspects (creation, negotiation, operation, evaluation) of Statements of Work (SOWs) with an outsourcing component,
- Act as guardian and ensure that all bank stakeholders have the knowledge to take ownership of their outsourcing commitments,
- Strive for better quality of service and take responsibility for improving Partner performance,
- Be involved in the definition of outsourced project Service Level Agreement and then tracking them,
- Take ownership of the P&L of your contracts and all associated administration tasks,
- Act as an ambassador for outsourcing in the bank,
- Provide timely and accurate enterprise level management information to management and the team as scheduled and ad hoc.
Your Profile (absolutely essential):
-Strong interpersonal skills,
- Open and positive minded,
- Outsourcing experience
Essential competencies required:
- You have a strong interest in outsourcing services and/or off shoring related activities,
- You have a broad understanding of commercial aspects and negotiation principles,
- You have previous experience in negotiating and managing Application Development/Testing and Maintenance outsourcing contracts,
- You are confident with data management, data manipulation and data presentation,
- You have an advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint,
- Previously worked with Indian based staff; You have a keen interest in cross-cultural differences.
- You have excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing. As English is the company language you have the ability to present information clearly and concisely in English,
- You have strong interpersonal skills: you can work in close collaboration with all parties involved in the project and build constructive relationships with all stakeholders (internal bank and Service Provider),
- You have excellent organisational skills in order to manage and prioritise work and initiatives under deadlines,
- You are detail oriented, numerically accurate and committed to quality, However, you should also be able to see the big picture,
- You can easily distinguish between details and key aspects,
- You are autonomous and organized,
- You have strong analytical and critical but constructive thinking skills,
- You are able to think out of the box and are solution oriented,
- You can respect and maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
Rate: 500 Euro/day
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***