BackPosted on 20/04/2016
Computer Recruitment Services
Part time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Job Title: Oracle Database English and French speaking, Banking, Brussels
The team is in charge of Oracle DB, MS SQL Servers, DB2 on zOS and the Business Intelligence and Big Data infrastructures.
The team also takes care of the installation, configuration of the softwares as well as the support of the production, test and development systems.
It also provides technical guidelines and participates in design reviews, working in close collaboration with project leaders and development teams.
It ensures the stability, performance and security of the infrastructure and manages the software versioning and patching.
The candidate will be a member of the team in charge of the Oracle infrastructure.
This team is responsible for the following:
- Software installation procedure and configuration of the Servers;
- Release management and patching;
- Administration of the infrastructure;
- Backup-restore of databases/responsible of the disaster recovery procedures;
- Defining standards and guidelines;
- Replication of datas;
- Performance tuning;
- Technical support of system and development teams;
- support of the production environment (Watch duty role, Problem analysis and incident management);
- Minimum 5 to 10 years experience in the Oracle database administration
- Strong operational focus including security, patch revision control, performance management and tuning, high availability;
- problem solver;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in English and French;
-Additional applicative DBA skills would be highly advantageous.
Softwares used is
OPERATING SYSTEMS: AIX, Linux
Oracle DB v11gR2 and 12c
The candidate should be able to undertake shift work work which is 24/24 on call for a total of about 7/10 days/month.
You must be an EU national to apply for this role.
Languages: French and English
Rate: 500 -550 Euros/daily negotiable
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***