BackPosted on 29/06/2016
Medior Middleware Engineer
Full time |
- 4 year
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
MEDIOR MIDDLEWARE ENGINEER
Our team based at the European Commission is working for the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) project which aims to provide solutions with high added value for connecting European Transport Networks. We are hiring a Middleware Engineer to join this team, where he or she can work and grow in a very large and intricate environment.
As a Middleware Engineer, you are responsible for installing, configuration performance, tuning and maintenance of JBoss Application Servers. You will ensure that the infrastructure is serviced in a way that meets the standards and policies of the CEF.
You are responsible for the following activities:
* J2EE software products and fixes on Linux, UNIX, and Windows platforms
* Troubleshooting infrastructure issues
* Supporting application development cycle
* Monitoring production and acceptance environments
* Tuning J2EE application servers (to optimize performance, stabilize and improve JVM performance etc.)
* Large scale J2EE deployment java programming
* You have around 3-4 years of experience working with Linux, TOMCAT, and databases (such as SQL or Oracle)
* You have experience in J2EE deployments on different systems (Linux, Unix, Windows)
* You have experience supporting applications
* You have experience working with test tools
* You have experience with building script
* Experience with WebLogic is a plus.
* Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills are a must
* ITIL and SMT knowledge is a plus
* J2EE, JAAS, JDBC, JMX, JMS
* UNIX, Linux, Windows
* SoapUI, API test tool
* Web services
* Network Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP
Your Language Skills:
* You speak fluent English
* You speak French (this is seen as a plus)
If you are prepared to work in a challenging and stimulating work environment, please apply now!
At Getronics, you'll find yourself surrounded by talented and driven colleagues. You'll follow a personal training track and be part of an inspiring company culture. In the spirit of the New World of Work, you'll get all the tools to work anytime, anywhere. And all the responsibility and flexibility to balance your life.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***