BackPosted on 29/06/2016
IT Service Management Manager
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT MANAGER
Nike Technology brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As Service Management Manager for our European Logistics Campus (ELC) in Laakdal, where we distribute Apparel, Equipment, Footwear, Digital and Sports Marketing products, you'll be reporting to the Global DC Production Support Director and functionally to the ELC Technology Director. The Service Management Manager is a member of the ELC Technology Management Team.
The ELC IT Service Management Manager will:
· Provide leadership and direction in goal setting, coaching, staffing and motivating a team of Nike and vendor partner IT resources, and oversee coordination, triage and resolution efforts for all IT Business Service issues.
· Work closely with business leadership and technology counterparts to ensure our services & service agreements keep pace with our environment when leading it through the transformation to a common practice operating model.
· Partner closely with service delivery efforts to ensure appropriate up-to-date support knowledge base and managing risk to DC operations and enabling functions carefully.
· Drive adherence to a standardized, global service management operating model.
· Evolve the structure and capability of the ELC service management organization in alignment with changing business and technology landscapes.
· Ensure robust stakeholder communication and escalation related to critical issues and risks impacting DC operations.
· Drive results and promote continuous process improvement, all while ensuring business objectives for the ELC are met and resources and tasks are allocated appropriately.
· Ensure adherence to SOX controls.
· Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field.
· 10 years' experience in IT service management and ITIL or COBIT certificate.
· Proven experience in logistics, retail or warehouse management industry.
· 10 years' progressive experience leading and managing teams, preferably technical, professional-level staff.
· Experience in
Masters degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***