BackPosted on 20/04/2016
Global Controller HealthCare
Full time |
- 6 year
Salary not mentioned |
As Global Controller IT you are responsible for:
• Implementing and maintaining consistent and appropriate decision support frameworks for the Management to support their decision making process. (Actuals, Forecasts, ..)
• Accurately reporting, analyzing and advising on business critical topics such as FTE, variances… to pro actively detect and report financial risks/opportunities. You advise the IT management regarding all these matters.
• Identifying opportunities for further profitability improvements and cost optimization in the IT department.
• Supporting IT Management in roll-out of new strategies, including the development of cost/benefit analysis as well as business plans related to those strategies.
• Participation in the decision making process as member of the IT LT's.
• Preparing target settings ahead of IT BUD-process.
• Actualisation of 5 years plan in alignment with IT Management.
• Analyzing on financials, advising and approving of investment projects and business plans in the IT area, in line with the BG-/Div-/BU- strategies.
• Preparing the quarterly EBIT-forecasts.
• Coordinating monthly performance analysis to support management. It includes: • Supporting monthly local and regional management reviews, challenging IT performance (financial / operational) versus targets.
• Consolidating regional input and presenting in depth analysis on revenues, margins, costs headcount evolution, efficiency … during monthly management presentations.
• Contributing to projects within the IT department in order to optimize process and financial /operational performance.
• Supporting the internal audit procedures.
• Confidentially support potential acquisitions
As Global Controller IT you are the “economical conscience” of the IT department by challenging the resp. management in a constructive way and by being their partner through pro-active support in developing and realizing the plans and targets. As Controller IT you consistently manage financial planning, reporting, forecasting, and analyze activities, ensuring consolidated management reporting to advise and support the department management in business decision making.
Agfa HealthCare, a part of the Agfa-Gevaert Group, is a leading provider of integrated IT solutions, state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and contrast media solutions for hospitals and other healthcare centers. Agfa HealthCare has over a century of healthcare experience in diagnostic imaging and has been a pioneer on the healthcare IT market since the early 1990s. Over the years, Agfa HealthCare has demonstrated its capacity to rise successfully to its customers' technological challenges, and to guide them in their transition from analogue to digital IT solutions. Today, Agfa HealthCare is a global Imaging Informatics leader with over 3600 installations (PACS, RIS, CVIS) worldwide. The company is also a pioneer in the e-health area, with solutions linking thousands of general practitioners to healthcare providers.
degree in Economics
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***