BackPosted on 20/04/2016
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS SPECIALIST
Full time |
- 6 year
Salary not mentioned |
Directly reporting to head of Human Resources, you will be in charge of the proper management of the compensation and benefits processes of both local and expatriate assignees, in relation with the local and global company’s policies, procedures and processes.
Take care in a timely manner of the correct execution of all the payroll related matters, while managing the benefits scheme and compensation program aligned with local and global guidelines and instructions (salary review process, expat policy, insurance plan,…)
• Work in collaboration with the Finance department to ensure the correct reconciliation of monthly payroll closure
• Prepare and present the yearly salary and fringe budget, the annual salary review process; prepare and participate in yearly salary surveys with preferred suppliers
• monitor, reconcile and explain variances observed between actual results and the budget fixed
• Participate in the optimization of the current HR process and the implementation of HR related projects
• Prepare compensation proposals for new joiners taking into account external benchmark and to take care of the introduction of new employees with regards top the company's compensation process
• Handle external comp & ben partners and to take care of the related administrative procedures
• Provide assistance to any ad hoc projects as requested by the local management team
FYTE is a Morgan Philips’ trademark, specialized in permanent recruitment for entry level executives and employees.
Our client, renowned international company active in the FMCG sector, is currently looking for an experienced Compensation & Benefits specialist to join their ranks.
Bachelor degree in Social Sciences
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***