BackPosted on 20/04/2016
Full time |
- 2 year
Salary not mentioned |
Supervise a group of 25-30 employees who perform a number of activities concerning receiving, locating, order-filling, packing, loading and shipping of parts.* You are responsible for the efficient organisation of your area within the pre-established productivity, quality and time standards. You ensure that the activities in your area are performed in conjunction with the other areas.
* You assume budget responsibilities for your area (labour costs, materials).
* You are responsible for the processes in your area, and initiates and/or contributes to work improvement projects.
* You ensure proper training and development of the employees in your area.
* You are responsible for a safe work environment.
* You ensure the integration of the Caterpillar Production Systems (CPS) principles (5S and the Continuous Improvement workgroups are the cornerstones) in your area.
* You participate in RIW’s and 6Sigma projects.
As a supervisor, you are responsible for the efficient, customer oriented, safe, quality and timely organisation, execution, improvement and supervision of storeroom operations in a specific area. The Caterpillar Production System is crucial in this respect
Caterpillar. You probably know the name from our big yellow earthmoving machines. But did you also know that Caterpillar, besides being the undisputed world leader for construction and mining equipment, is also number one for diesel and natural gas engines and industrial gas turbines? The figures speak for themselves: just under 150,000 passionate employees and an annual turnover of around $ 56 billion.
Within the Caterpillar group, both Cat Parts and Caterpillar Logistics Divisions are specialised in logistics. With 825 employees in Belgium, we are responsible for providing a world class logistics service to Caterpillar
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***