BackPosted on 20/04/2016
Contracts IT Ltd
Part time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Solutions Architect ( Applications ) - Belgium
ENGLISH speaking only.
As an Applications and Integration Architect you will assume the design and integration of IT solutions from our business partners. You will work within a small team of architects and enterprise level solution backed by enterprise architecture and the reference architecture. You are modelling your solutions using Archimate and TOGAF.
As application and integration architect you will be responsible for:
- The design creating IT solutions that meet the functional and non-functional requirements of our partner. You are helping to build our application landscape consisting of OnPremise and cloud applications, packaged solutions and own development.
- Ensuring support for the IT solution for both the developer and the project team as the expert.
- To identify risks in terms of IT and facilitating decisions by our client in the evaluation of alternative solutions
- The evolution of the reference architecture with the needs of the business and the general developments in the IT field, as this can lead to an advantage for the business
- Monitoring the architectural realization by expert teams
- Documenting architectural decisions in artifacts
- The architecture governance by contributing to the necessary governance processes and/or by participating in the existing governance boards
You have strong conceptual thinking
You communicate well and know how to convince others through your commitment, assertiveness and accessibility
You make decisions in complex situations
You are open to new technologies and trends
You work effective and customer-oriented and focusing on quality
You work in a structured way, but also out of the box thinking
You are open to personal & professional growth
You are a team player
Knowledge of EA modelling languages and frameworks such as TOGAF and ArchiMate is a plus
Apply by sending your CV and call Navaid Faiz to discuss further.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***