BackPosted on 21/04/2016
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Proteus Europe is searching for a Data Architect for an 8 month contract role based in Brussels, Belgium.
Our Client :-
Our client is an international consultancy with a reputation for delivering on projects with their consultancy customers. You will join and be part of their team to ensure this current project is a complete success. The end client is a French multinational electric utility company.
Your New role :-
- You work in a team of Enterprise Architects as a specialist for data architecture.
- You participate to studies (leading to projects) involving data components where you have the responsibility to handle the data management aspects.
- You act as a data management expert to support the IS organization.
- You work closely with other enterprise architects to define complete solutions respecting standards.
- You are expected to prepare and help initiating (foundation) projects aiming to optimize the IS data landscape.
- You provide strong data architecture expertise to ensure that the data architecture supports and aligns with business initiatives and technology strategy.
- You create data architecture artifacts to document current and future architecture.
- You provide architecture design recommendations in the data domain based on a strategy.
- You develop and establishing standards and guidelines for the data management.
- You analyze the risks, benefits, and opportunities associated with a technology solution.
- You will be based in Brussels, but will work in the Brussels and the Paris offices (travel required)
Your Skills and experience :-
Essential Skills :-
- Datawarehouse, BI, ESB, ETL technologies
- Conceptual Information and data models
- Physical Data Models
- Cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Storage systems
- Database systems (Oracle, SQL Server, )
- Multiple and geographically split datacenters strategy and operational activities
- Master Data Management, approach and systems
Desirable Skills :-
- Architecture Methodologies, Principles and Frameworks
- Banking, Trading or Energy Management knowledge
- You have experience in providing services within projects.
- You have experience in the functional domain of Energy Management and Trading, ideally in a utility company.
- You have excellent communication skills and you are able to sell your ideas to project teams and managers.
- You are customer-oriented, solution-minded and you have a learning mentality.
- You like to work in a team as well as autonomously.
- You have a good knowledge of French or Dutch and are fluent in English (oral and written).
- You are self starter able to work proactively and work independently but also as a team player in complex project organizations.
- You have excellent communication skills (verbally and written) and can simply technical subjects so that everyone can easily understand you.
- You are capable of multitasking and prioritizing in a fast paced and agile work environment
- You take particular attention to details and are rigorous in your work.
Proteus Europe operates in partnership with our candidates by
building strong and lasting relationships at all levels.
If you apply for this role, we will:
- Contact you within one week to discuss your current situation and suitability for this role.
- Keep searching for other suitable positions should this role not be right for you.
- Keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Actively follow up with our client on your behalf to gain useful feedback throughout the process.
If you are looking for a new role, but this role isn't quite right for you, please contact us in confidence for a discussion about how we can help you.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***