BackPosted on 21/04/2016
Full time |
- 3 year
Salary not mentioned |
a job within the Implementation Services department? You will be responsible for implementing a closed PCM deal, with a project approach, in a transparent way for the customer and ‘doing it first time right'. The objective is to optimize the customer's cash management process and to bring in revenues to ING. Implementation Services deals with both Corporate and Mid-Corporate customers.
Responsible for the setup and the completeness of the documents in order to implement PCM products
- Interacts with the ordering party (e.g. PCM Sales, Account managers, Implementation Manager, Customer Support Officers, etc.) to ensure completion of all necessary information and signatures.
- Is accountable for the account opening, fees, conditions and other facilities.
- Is the internal coordinator for all ING parties, departments and branches involved.
- Act as the execution organ for the helpdesk.
- Ensures in-time delivery of status and issue reports of his implementations to the ordering parties
Your work environment at ING …
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
ING Belgium SA/NV services all banking customers with a wide range of financial products and via the distribution channel of their choice. ING Belgium SA/NV employs 9,275 FTE and is a full subsidiary of ING Group N.V. which services 61 million private, corporate end institutional clients in more than 40 countries in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and Australia.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***