BackPosted on 21/04/2016
Full time |
- 2 year
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Working over the phone, online or in person
* Troubleshoot and provide support for infrastructure related issues, support to end-users, as well as 3rd Party Support
* Register incidents, provide resolutions and make recommendations to managers regarding improvements to architecture and functionality
* Design, installation, documentation and administration of server applications.
* Planning, designing, installing, diagnosis, repair, maintenance, upgrade and administering applications.
* Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc.
* Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
* Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created.
* Provide solutions for various project and operational needs
* Apply OS patches and upgrades, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary
* Maintain the datacenter environment
* Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures
* Contribute and maintain system standards.
* Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide savings in scale
* Maintain Server Infra (Monitoring/Backup/Updates)
* User & PC Support of NON-OA PC’s
* Maintain/Create Documentation of Processes
Getronics believes that ICT should enable people to collaborate anytime, anywhere: a vision that we call 'the New World of Work'. That's why we've said goodbye to old habits such as strict working hours and complicated IT-procedures. Instead we've welcomed management by results and people-centric technology. It's a new and improved way of looking at productivity and responsibility
degree in Computer Science
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***