BackPosted on 21/04/2016
GRAPH DATABASE SPECIALIST
Full time |
- 5 year
Salary not mentioned |
Gather, clean and sample data;
• Implement graph databases;
• Develop and demonstrate improved database methodologies and educate fellow team member and stakeholders;
• Act independently to identify opportunities for improved analysis or improved efficiency through better use of database tools;
• Make big amounts of data tell stories and create change the client’s organization;
• Deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions;
• Work in a multidisciplinary team on projects in diverse industries, with a distinct interest for the business value of the data and the business context;
• Steer teams in an international context, using your excellent project and people management skills;
• Be the prime contact for the client and excel by delivering qualitative results and maintaining strong client relationship.
As a Graph Database Specialist
Deloitte Belgium is the DTTL member firm in Belgium. We offer value added services in audit, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory services. Deloitte Belgium has more than 2,900 employees in 11 locations across the country, serving national and international companies.
Our vision is to be the standard of excellence, providing consistently superior services that differentiate us in the marketplace. It is realised through being highly respected by our broad community of stakeholders, and being the first choice of the worldâ€™s most coveted talent and the most sought-after clients.
The exceptional work environment and the warm welcome you receive from your colleagues sets you at ease from day one. The organisational culture is great and there are many opportunities for advancement. That is why people at Deloitte say the people and culture make it one of the best places to work.
MASTERS IN STASTIC
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***