BackPosted on 21/04/2016
Full time |
- 2 year
Salary not mentioned |
Work with all related employees (quality supervisor, inspectors, metlab analysts, quality control analysts) to improve quality practices, developing and describing lean processes, provide training.* Drive disposition process towards internal and external suppliers.
* Drive Corrective and Preventive action processes towards internal and external suppliers.
* Work with other EAME parts distribution Centers on quality practices.
* Responsible for product quality assurance in the Grimbergen facility.
* Develop plans and support the Global quality systems and related processes (COPQ, MQ4006, …).
* Required to be proactive to develop quality related control methodologies.
The position will have the primary purpose of supporting the Quality Management System (QMS) within the Grimbergen quality department, by providing expertise on non-conform products received from both internal and external suppliers. Conduct investigations, analyses information and work with suppliers/other process partners (GSND) in dealing with issues/projects associated with the resolution of quality problems.
Caterpillar. You probably know the name from our big yellow earthmoving machines. But did you also know that Caterpillar, besides being the undisputed world leader for construction and mining equipment, is also number one for diesel and natural gas engines and industrial gas turbines? The figures speak for themselves: just under 150,000 passionate employees and an annual turnover of around $ 56 billion.
Within the Caterpillar group, both Cat Parts and Caterpillar Logistics Divisions are specialised in logistics. With 825 employees in Belgium, we are responsible for providing a world class logistics service to Caterpillar
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***