BackPosted on 21/04/2016
Full time |
- 2 year
Salary not mentioned |
Job descriptionAs payroll officer, you are part of the HR and Office team of 4 people.
You will actively contribute to implement innovative and looking forward HR practices, in an open, cooperative and efficient team environment.
Your main contribution will be
The international payroll administration (Belgium, Romania, UK)
The Compensation & Benefits Management
The support in deploying an innovative HR strategy across all Voxbone’s offices
More precisely, you will be in charge of the Compensation & Benefits and Personal administration for the whole Company:
• Organize & ensure the monthly compensation & benefits administration for all Voxbone’s payrolls in order to assure a compliant, rapid and comprehensive service towards all employees
• Perform the monthly payroll administration, SPOC for social secretariat
• Ensure administrative follow-up of staff files, HR reportings (bilan social, staff, etc.) and budget follow up
• Provide to management benchmark figures coming from salary surveys
• Draft contracts for staff and ensure the HR administration/follow up
• Organize a smooth entry and exit flow of personnel
• Make recommendation for changes in policies, if deemed necessary because of regulation amendment or improvements needs and implement them
• Be the first point of HR contact with queries regarding personal administration, payroll, insurances, absences, etc
Together with the HR & Office team, you will execute the HR strategies by implementing HR systems, management tools and services that integrate the values and culture of Voxbone. You positively support management to consistently comply with legislative requirements, internal HR policies and procedures, as part of their day to day running of the business
You will take as well support the HR team in the recruitment & selection activities, performance management & training.
Finally, you will support the Head of HR in any HR projects with a payroll/HR admin scope (optimizing the Comp & Ben package, improving the HR processes among the countries, opening of a new office in another country,
We are a rapidly growing technology company. By joining Voxbone, you will work for one of the most innovative and fast-moving telecommunications companies in the world.
We have a casual and international company culture. With a team representing nearly 20 nationalities, Voxbone is truly a global company. If you are sociable, collaborative, creative, eager to learn and passionate about your job, you will feel at home and be a valuable addition to our team.
Master in HR
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***