BackPosted on 21/04/2016
System Management en Networking Engineer
Full time |
- 6 year
Salary not mentioned |
The System Management en Networking Engineer is responsible for implementing project designs and creates integrated turn-key IT solutions through AGFA processes, IMS procedures and product guidelines to facilitate the delivery of quality services to the customer or our AGFA local service teams.The staging engineer will lead the staging project, act as a technical SPOC and manage the project through all phases of its staging lifecycle including hardware, software, firmware, project design implementation, deployment and ensures sustainability and readiness for customer production usage
Building the ordered project hardware into a project solution. Installing and configuring all the hardware and software components together on storage, systems and networking level. Applying the required AGFA and 3rd party applications on top.
• Deploying advanced healthcare IT solutions based on standard high availability and site disaster recovery scenarios. Oracle Cluster, Oracle Data Guard, storage replication, etc.
• Supporting the staging specialist on a strong knowledge sharing level.
• Identifying deployment methods, scripts, tools and processes to help the staging specialists, staging engineers and local service teams reducing operational service costs.
• Deploying advanced installations and configurations in HQ, remote or onsite locations, depending on the desired HW and SW. According to our IMS procedures and taking into account the overall quality.
• Acting as a single point of contact for the project during the staging activities and providing feedback after projects if needed.
• A strong focus on standard and advanced but near complete customer turn-key solutions deployments.
• Reviewing and adjusting project designs if needed in accordance with corporate standards and products. Architectures, designs, IP templates and naming solutions in collaboration with the PM’s and technical contacts onsite. Informing the appropriate authorities if the installation guidelines are no longer up to date.
• Creating and providing handover project documentation in the mandatory staging report.
• Covering NCP problems such as HW component failures to the needed vendor, logging the support call. Closing the support call when new replacements arrive and are replaced. Following the IMS NCP procedure.
• Supporting in-direct product validation for new software and hardware releases and providing feedback to the staging manager if something is not correct.
• Solving implementation and design problems in close collaboration with other colleagues.
• Supporting local and global service teams and assisting onsite engineers who are facing problems or difficulties with installations in order to achieve a perfect working solution.
• Working together and sharing experience and insight with other colleagues via guidelines and on the job training.
• Deploying advanced AGFA solutions on physical and virtual HA VMware environments.
• The safety and order of your work area.
• Providing expert-level troubleshooting support for advanced customer shipped solutions.
• Supporting architecture, design and solution definition questions in close collaboration with the PM’s and technical pre-sales contacts.
• Performing integration, maintenance, escalating problem resolution of systems, subsystems and components on multiple vendors and their products used in the projects. This includes but is not limited to: Barco, HP client and server infrastructure, HP Storage systems such as 3PAR, MSA, EMC Storage systems, VMware infrastructure, Oracle and Sun Microsystems.
Agfa HealthCare, a part of the Agfa-Gevaert Group, is a leading provider of integrated IT solutions, state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and contrast media solutions for hospitals and other healthcare centers. Agfa HealthCare has over a century of healthcare experience in diagnostic imaging and has been a pioneer on the healthcare IT market since the early 1990s. Over the years, Agfa HealthCare has demonstrated its capacity to rise successfully to its customers' technological challenges, and to guide them in their transition from analogue to digital IT solutions. Today, Agfa HealthCare is a global Imaging Informatics leader with over 3600 installations (PACS, RIS, CVIS) worldwide. The company is also a pioneer in the e-health area, with solutions linking thousands of general practitioners to healthcare providers.
degree in Computer Science
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***