BackPosted on 21/04/2016
System Management en Networking Engineer
Full time |
- 2 year
Salary not mentioned |
In a continuously evolving healthcare market Agfa HealthCare is expanding its products and services portfolio. Agfa HE is moving to a new global Sales Quotation and Configuration system, replacing the existing tools used in different countries today. This system will operate according to globally defined processes and will contain the Agfa HE catalogue of products & solutions offered to our customers. This system will enable our Sales teams worldwide to better assist customers by quoting the right products in the best practice architecture. It will allow us to improve customer satisfaction and efficiencies by minimizing the time needed to transform customer requirements into compelling offers.
We are looking for a highly motivated, pragmatic and solution oriented self-starter with a strong work ethic to join our international team. The ideal candidate would be able to work in a multi-disciplinary, international environment and bridging the sales business processes with the IT configuration and implementation. You will be working in a fast-pace, international and energetic environment where your work will have a direct impact on the sales operations of Agfa HealthCare worldwide. This position will have high visibility and growth opportunities, with contact to many different colleagues throughout multiple departments around the world.Main tasks involved in this position are setting-up and maintaining the system and supporting the international roll-outs. You will work collaboratively with other Departments and Regions to find business process improvement opportunities. You will propose solutions and directly support implementing these hands-on in the new Quotation system.
Sofon System and Process Modelling, configuration and implementation of the tool
• Supporting the international roll out of Sofon to our international Sales Sites (in Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific, EMEA, etc.)
• You will have an in depth understanding of the architectural set-up of the global quotation system, the technical interfaces to other operational and master data systems. Also the different technical components of the global quotation system will be known by you.
• You will understand and gain a good understanding of our Agfa HealthCare product portfolio that we quote in the tool, while quickly building a strong internal network with colleagues throughout many departments and sites around the world
• You will be one of the "configuration management specialists” and become the competence center for configuration management at HealthCare. You will set-up and maintain master data and related business logic.
• Assisting in the 3rd line level support, to solve the most complex issues in order to become familiar with the customizations done by Agfa, on the standard ‘Sofon guided selling’ solution.
• You will provide training and support to all other contributors; ensure that sales & product management needs are translated into a configuration management approach. You will also define and improve relevant processes and tools, to guarantee expected quality.
• Customizing the Sofon system to implement new functionalities and change requests, required for the further roll-out or requested by key-users. You will understand how quotations are being built by the sales teams in the different regions and then further processed in the Sofon and SAP systems.
• You will have a good understanding of the globally defined sales processes (order generation) and related business processes like master data, business-rules & solution design, pricing policies, order fulfillment, procurement, after sales, financials.
Agfa HealthCare, a part of the Agfa-Gevaert Group, is a leading provider of integrated IT solutions, state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and contrast media solutions for hospitals and other healthcare centers. Agfa HealthCare has over a century of healthcare experience in diagnostic imaging and has been a pioneer on the healthcare IT market since the early 1990s. Over the years, Agfa HealthCare has demonstrated its capacity to rise successfully to its customers' technological challenges, and to guide them in their transition from analogue to digital IT solutions. Today, Agfa HealthCare is a global Imaging Informatics leader with over 3600 installations (PACS, RIS, CVIS) worldwide. The company is also a pioneer in the e-health area, with solutions linking thousands of general practitioners to healthcare providers.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***