BackPosted on 21/04/2016
Accounts Receivable Accountant
Full time |
- 2 year
Salary not mentioned |
On-going reporting and monitoring of Betting product performance. Producing accurate reports in line with all deadline requirements. Analysis of findings to maximize product content.Work alongside the Content Administrator to take responsibility for the LNB Scooore! Betting website content. Ensure all content and data is correctly displayed and up-to-date at all times.
Reporting on daily/ weekly/monthly basis in accordance with agreed structure
• Produce ad-hoc reports as required, internally and to the Lottery
• Evaluate and contribute to an enhanced reporting structure
• Generating and distributing both sporting and betting event schedules.
• Maximising traffic through the site by communicating with the Sports Trading department and Marketing department amongst others to encourage select betting markets.
• Monitoring and maintaining content including sporting teasers, banners, marketing promotions.
• Reviewing other betting competitors and adapting the sites content to local audiences.
• Resulting and settling events in a timely manner.
• Communicate with customer services regarding queries about web site content and/or results.
• Any other task that is deemed necessary.
POST TITLE: Webcontent Administrator
REPORTS TO: Sports book ma
degree in Computer Science
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***