BackPosted on 25/07/2016
System Engineer ST - Application Deployment
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
SYSTEM ENGINEER ST - APPLICATION DEPLOYMENT
Our Window System Engineering Team is responsible for deploying and hosting businesses applications on corporate infrastructure. This team ensures that the European Parliament's applications are successfully deployed in these environments.
We are hiring a Microsoft System Engineer in order to help the team provide an added value for our customer (EP). You are responsible for the following tasks:
- general planning (roll-outs, special support), programming and monitoring batch work,
- programming, execution and monitoring interventions, managing communication with users
- managing and monitoring the application life cycle, technical support for projects
- documentation of operational procedures
- implementation of changes to equipment configurations
You will also be responsible for:
* Installation of the development environment
* Support the release process
* Validation of releases impacting client services
* Execute tasks of provisioning workflows
* Layer application deployment : update, upgrade, release
* Environment management (tuning, capacity planning, etc.)
* Application deployment within a Microsoft environment
* Development of integration scripts
* Security management
* Internal data replication administration
* SQL request Optimisation.
* Information and support for development teams
* Release automation
* Integration and deployment actions (first installation and updates) of deliverables in all the different environments (QUAL, PRE-PROD, training, etc.)
You have the following technical Skills/knowledge :
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Technical knowledge of ICT infrastructure and systems
- Recent practical experience in a similar role
- Operations of basic network services: security, DNS servers, proxy servers, firewalls, etc.
- Automation and reengineering.
Experience level :
Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience
Soft skills :
- Team player and communicator.
- Autonomous worker.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Technical writing skills.
- Able to participate into multilingual meetings.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Availability to work outside the normal working hours in case of urgent activities.
Interested? Apply today!
At Getronics, you'll find yourself surrounded by talented and driven colleagues. You'll follow a personal training track and be part of an inspiring company culture. In the spirit of the New World of Work, you'll get all the tools to work anytime, anywhere. And all the responsibility and flexibility to balance your life.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***