BackPosted on 26/07/2016
Project Lead B2B
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Project Lead B2B
Bisnode Belgium offers a series of solutions that support and facilitate the dialogue between our clients and their customers (Business-to-Business). The Spectron database contains information about all Belgian enterprises such as activities, management, contact information and financials. It is the reference when it comes to marketing data in the Belgian B2B-market. Our solutions make it possible to:
· Search new clients and prospects;
· Enrich data of existing clients (financial information, business sector, etc.);
· Improving data in client files;
· Gaining insight and knowledge about existing clients.
Our R&D team is responsible for new innovative on- and offline tools with which our clients can cleanse their data (Data Quality), enrich their files with our data, and integrate our services in their applications.
· Take ownership on our B2B database and manage projects focusing on solutions based on analysis of available data, client needs, market trends, etc.
· In charge of handling the incoming B2B sources: explore added value, follow-up on existing partnerships, budgeting & invoicing, integrate new sources; etc.
· Propose solutions to improve data quality and processes and solve issues in close contact with the R&D team;
· Coordination and follow-up of internal and external partners to ensure data quality;
· Provide ad hoc deliverables to the Sales & Marketing teams.
· You have a Master’s degree, preferably with an economical orientation, or equivalent by experience in a B2B environment;
· You have a strong interest in the world of data;
· You have at least 2 years of experience in a coordinating role;
· You take initiative and concrete action on projects;
· You have a process-oriented approach to projects and issues;
· You possess strong analytical skills and a creative mindset, eager to find and develop new opportunities;
· You understand business needs and are talented in communication;
· You are used to working with MS Excel and understand databases;
· You are preferably trilingual, Dutch is an absolute must.
Bisnode Belgium offers you the opportunity of realizing your professional goals in an international environment that stimulates personal development and teamwork.
Bisnode Belgium guarantees an attractive salary and a wide array of benefits (e.g. meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, etc.) including a company car.
Please apply via jobs.bisnode.be
Bisnode Belgium NV - Researchdreef 65, 1070 Anderlecht
You have a Masters degree, preferably with an economical orientation, or equivalent by experience in a B2B environment;
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***