BackPosted on 22/04/2016
SAP Solution manager consultant
TALENT - IT
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
SAP Solution Manager - Application Expert
- Subject matter expert focusing on SAP Solution Manager and its functionalities portfolio as well as its integration to other third party applications.
- SAP strategy, technology and best practices evolution follow up for Solution Manager and assimilated softwares.
- Roadmap to further develop and improve SAP Solution Manager as holistic tool to manage and govern ERP solutions.
- Work closely with Solution Manager IT stakeholders, capturing and prioritizing requirements, solution template roadmap management, advising on solution and technology evolution, driving agreed release implementation
- SAP Solution Manager lifecycle management, accountable for the Solution Manager roadmap, WRICEF portfolio management, technical documentation ownership and test scenario portfolio management.
- Define and lead SAP Solution Manager development activities (requirement analysis, blueprinting, solution design and prototyping, quality management and testing, knowledge aquisition).
- Drive SAP Solution Manager maintenance services and act as level 3 maintenance support.
- Change and release Management
- Multi channels communication management.
- Manage SAP Solution Manager super user community, maintaining their solution knowledge and conducting training accordingly.
- Manage and drive outsourced services within a multi providers environment, ensuring services are provided according to contract, within service levels and in respect to governance.
- Degree, preferably Master (minimum Bachelor), within Business Administration/Engineering/Computer Science with minimum 8 years relevant professional experience. Long relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Excellent expertise of SAP Solution Manager 7.1. Insigth knowledge of 7.2 will be highly appreciated. Certification is a plus.
- Proven track of extensive experience in configuration, development and implementation of SAP Solution Manager within global organizations.
- Additional expertise in other application lifecycle management solutions will be welcome.
- Good background experience in IT processes using SAP Solution Manager: focus on test, training, change, incident, service request management, solution documentation
- Proven ability to assess requirements, design solutions, produce functional analysis/technical document, implement/test solutions.
- Experience in ITIL, project management and outsourcing operation are a plus.
- Combined knowledge and interest mix between IT process and technology.
- Ability to work independently, defining targets and prioritizing tasks in a demanding environment.
- Structured, customer service minded, team-player, proactive and highly committed.
- English (fluent written and spoken). Other European languages are a plus.
- Comfortable in working in a multi-cultural, multi-language environment.
- Full time equivalent function.
- Working location: Brussels based office.
- Request some travel mobility.
Send your cv to
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***