BackPosted on 22/04/2016
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Proteus Europe is searching for a IT Integrator for one of our clients based in Brussels.
is a Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation. Its primary businesses are retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services.
Your New role:-
-Coordinate activities of the feature management team ( the translation from Epics to Features ) to be ready in time for the Coordinate the work across different Team backogs
-Deal with the dependencies between the activities of multiple Agile teams and are responsible for alignment of different stakeholders
-Assist on preparation of MTP
- Organize and monitor the deployment ( in A and P ) of all the applications part of a defined Release content
Your Skills and experience:-
- A master degree, or equal through experience;
- A proven experience in project management
- A proven experience in Agile/Scrum framework
- An excellent written and spoken knowledge of English
- An excellent communicator, both oral as written, as you play a key role in information sharing;
- Systematic and capable to work autonomously, you can set priorities while remaining focused on the targets;
- Customer-oriented and Persuasive
- Able to work under pressure to deliver timely the agreed result and quality.
- Experienced in Stakeholder Management/Networking
- Able to ensure alignment on the execution of activities across the different teams in a Release Train
- Risk aware
- Collaborative and has a mindset of continuous improvement
- knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset.
Proteus Europe operates in partnership with our candidates by building strong and lasting relationships at all levels.
If you apply for this role, we will:
- Contact you within one week to discuss your current situation and suitability for this role.
- Keep searching for other suitable positions should this role not be right for you.
- Keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Actively follow up with our client on your behalf to gain useful feedback throughout the process.
If you are looking for a new role, but this role isn't quite right for you, please contact us in confidence for a discussion about how we can help you.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***