BackPosted on 29/07/2016
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
ING Belgium SA/NV services all banking customers with a wide range of financial products and via the distribution channel of their choice. ING Belgium SA/NV employs 9,275 FTE and is a full subsidiary of ING Group N.V. which services 61 million private, corporate end institutional clients in more than 40 countries in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and Australia.
Application Owner of the “Communication Management” systems
Do you want to…
• Be responsible and care for a critical state-of-the art application in a complex banking landscape?
• Drive Continuous Integration & Deployment in an Agile DevOps team?
• Support customers and application users by building a deep knowledge and solve problems and incidents?
Your role …
As an application specialist in a DevOps team, your role as Ops Engineer consists of:
• Guiding application releases across the different environments into production during the development lifecycle
• Safeguarding application quality and performance during development
• Automation of application deployment and regression tests
• Monitor the application's availability and correct performance
• Responsibility of incident and problem resolution related to the applications in your scope
• Lifecycle Management and Operational Risk reduction for the applications in your scope
You work according to the Agile/Scrum methodology and Continuous Delivery Engineering Practices
Technologies surrounding the Communication Management systems: PEGA, MAVEN, GIT, Nolio, Nexus/Artifactory, HP tooling, Linux, JAVA, Angular.js, HTML5, CSS3, node.js, JERSEY, JEE, XML, XSL, SQL, NO SQL Databases, Graphite/Grafana
And you are …
- customer-focused and communicative, working as part of a team.
- sees every technical problem as a challenge
- meticulous and structured. You are able to set up and follow a schedule and adhere to application standards.
- continuously improving
… then you are our new Application Owner
- a university degree or a bachelor in information technology.
- at least 3 years of experience in Application Support (ITIL)
- Fluent in English, optionally know French and/or Dutch
Recommended Requirements (to be the top candidate)
- a strong interest in Continuous Deployment and Agile/SCRUM
- knowledge/experience in Pega and Pega Marketing application is an asset
- experience/interest in financial application development is an asset
a university degree or a bachelor in information technology.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***