BackPosted on 11/04/2016
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
1. To implement human resources policies and procedures at local level.
2. To manage relationships with local Trade Unions.
3. To guarantee timely and appropriate fulfilments of HR administration, payroll & labour regulations requirements.
4. Direct management of a local HR Advisor.
5. To ensure appropriate knowledge of Company human resources policies.
6. To ensure proper implementation of C&B policies and strategies respecting given deadlines.
7. To implement training plans that support employees’ professional development and improvement.
8. To ensure proper implementation and management of appraisal and salary review processes.
9. To manage recruitment-hiring activities with the consultancy of HR Europe and in compliance with given guidelines.
10. To work on a annual definition of the local HR budget.
11. To contribute on the realization of the HR Dashboard Europe on a monthly base
12. To manage issues with high level of confidentiality
13. To coordinate of General Services activities (company car park management, canteen services, travel arrangements and connections to airports, internal roads and green maintenance; management of all insurance contracts, mail services, medical rooms, accident prevention and workplace safety.
1. To take care of relations with the staff (at any level).
2. To take care of relations with the Trade Unions and with employers' associations to which the company adheres.
3. To manage of all activities related to the organizational structure.
4. To ensure the completion of monthly payroll.
5. To ensure proper implementation of compensation & benefit policies and strategies
6. To keep relations with the Social security Institutions, pension funds and Assistance Funds.
Qualifications & Education:
Bachelor’s Degree in in HR related area (i.e. Law, Industrial Relations, Business Studies, Psychology etc.)
• Up to 10 years of experience in Plant HR Management
• Ability to work in a complex and rapidly changing working environment
• Fluency in English is essential
• Excellent relationship and key stakeholder management skills and a natural communicator
• Proven ability to persuade, influence and build trust with all levels and functions
• Driver of change
• Analytical, interpretative and strong decision-making skills
• Excellent coaching skills and experience in developing talent
• Thrives on ambiguity
degree in HR
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***