BackPosted on 11/04/2016
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
We are looking for a R&D Engineer with the skills and experience below, to join our company.
In our Electronic Design Automation R&D group located in Gent, Belgium, you'll be part of a software development team that is responsible for development work in the 3D Electro Magnetic (EM) simulation product (EMPro).
Within this team, you will be responsible - in collaboration with other team members - for the development and maintenance of the integration, software architecture, user interface and 3D modelling engine of the EMPro simulation product. This includes all the visual aspects of the product (user interface and data processing), the internal 3D graphical modeling engine used in the tool as well as the overall architecture and the interaction of the individual software modules of the tool.
Though you'll be part of a team, you will be working independently with clearly defined objectives and setting your own priorities. The scope and complexity of your project work will be based on your existing knowledge and capabilities as well as how fast you can acquire new skills.
* Degree in Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering
* Experienced in programming using C/C++, using scripting languages (Python) and graphical programming. Knowledge on Qt is a plus.
* Good understanding of software development practices and software architecture
* The ability to work in a multi-site, multi-cultural team environment
* Good English writing/talking skills is required
* Basic understanding of EM simulation techniques their applications is a plus
* Experience in commercial software product release is a plus
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***