BackPosted on 22/04/2016
Software Engineer Java
Full time |
- 3 year
Salary not mentioned |
You will be part of our Java development team that is working on the next generation solutions (solutions for facilitating image viewing and image related reporting and workflows to all hospital departments). You will be part of a growing development team, working by an agile programming methodology. Developers on our team are proactively involved in the full cycle of professional software development. This includes active work in the design, coding, maintenance and integrated testing of leading edge software.The job requires a high interest in both technical and functional aspects of software development. Innovation and knowledge transfer are core values in our dedication to continuous improvement as together we "make a difference" in the healthcare arena
Contributing to our agile programming methodology.
• Designing parts of the application in collaboration with other software engineers and architects of your team.
• Working closely with the product owner to determine the functional and technical needs of the product.
• Coding of specific functional parts or platform extensions in the application.
• Your part of the application (or platform) as part of the continuous integration process.
• Integrating testing: unit testing, integration testing …
• Working closely with the verification team who will create & execute tests, in addition to your created unit tests & integration tests.
• Working closely with the technical validation specialists who will validate the technical requirements of the application
Agfa HealthCare, a part of the Agfa-Gevaert Group, is a leading provider of integrated IT solutions, state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and contrast media solutions for hospitals and other healthcare centers. Agfa HealthCare has over a century of healthcare experience in diagnostic imaging and has been a pioneer on the healthcare IT market since the early 1990s. Over the years, Agfa HealthCare has demonstrated its capacity to rise successfully to its customers' technological challenges, and to guide them in their transition from analogue to digital IT solutions. Today, Agfa HealthCare is a global Imaging Informatics leader with over 3600 installations (PACS, RIS, CVIS) worldwide. The company is also a pioneer in the e-health area, with solutions linking thousands of general practitioners to healthcare providers.
Bachelor in computer sceice
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***