BackPosted on 22/04/2016
IT SECURITY CONSULTANT
Full time |
- 5 year
Salary not mentioned |
Perform projects related to assessment/gap analysis against acceptable information security standards and frameworks (ISO27001, COBIT, ITIL and other relevant ISACA, NIST, SANS guidelines);
• Identify the compliance requirements, within the EU and/or other relevant regulations which may impact the internal control system, and propose measures/controls to ensure the compliance is met;
• Perform risk assessment to identify, manage and mitigate IT and security risks and propose organizational and technical cost-effective controls;
• Participate in projects to develop and maintain actionable security policies, standards and guidelines to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information;
• Prepare and facilitate training and dissemination sessions to ensure effective implementation of information security policies;
• Proactively capture the input from business to be taken into account in the information security/risk management/Internal control effort to ensure alignment with the business and strategic goals of the institution;
• Collaborates with other units of the organization to synchronize efforts in Information Security, compliance and risk with other efforts, including physical security, Finance, Legal and Regulatory, Quality assurance groups;
• Provides periodic reporting on the current status of the information security effort to project manager/ senior business leaders;
• Participate in writing proposals to answer the service requested by the client. This includes proposing the technical solution, which meets the specifications set by the client, as well as compiling the different components of the financial offer and of the administrative file.
As an IT Security Consultant in our EC (European Commission) team, you will assist EU institutions and other international organizations in the following
Deloitte Belgium is the DTTL member firm in Belgium. We offer value added services in audit, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory services. Deloitte Belgium has more than 2,900 employees in 11 locations across the country, serving national and international companies.
Our vision is to be the standard of excellence, providing consistently superior services that differentiate us in the marketplace. It is realised through being highly respected by our broad community of stakeholders, and being the first choice of the worldâ€™s most coveted talent and the most sought-after clients.
The exceptional work environment and the warm welcome you receive from your colleagues sets you at ease from day one. The organisational culture is great and there are many opportunities for advancement. That is why people at Deloitte say the people and culture make it one of the best places to work
Bachelor in computer sceice
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***