BackPosted on 22/04/2016
SAP BE Consultant
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
We are urgently searching for a SAP BC consultant to join our client located in Anderlecht, Belgium. The role will finish by the end of September 2016 (there may be an extension).
Minimal Languages requirements:
- NL+ FR+ EN (LANGUAGE REALLY IMPORTANT)
- Primary task is to provide technical support for all SAP (ABAP and JAVA) systems in a Windows/MS SQL Server environment.
Preparation, execution and monitoring of:
- System Installation
- System Upgrades
- SQL Server upgrades
- SAP Enhancement Pack, Add-Ons:
- SAP systems: ECC, BI, CRM, Portal
- Follow EWA reports.
- On-call and follow the functional mailbox for one week in a shift system +/- every 10 weeks.
- Synchronization of the various SAP tracks (track and project support track)
- First line of short dumps resolution via OSS Notes.
- Maintaining the SAP system landscape documentation.
- Grow as a contact point within the SAP Basis team one landscape.
- System/client copies (with EPI_USE) at the request of the transitional leader
- Definition, planning, scheduling and monitoring of batch jobs in SAP and CPS.
- Automation of ad hoc reporting for management.
- Performance analysis.
- T-Rex experience
- Senior Profile: 10 years' experience
- Experience in providing technical support for all SAP (ABAP and JAVA) systems in a Windows/MS SQL Server environment.
- Unix/Oracle is a plus
If this sounds of interest, then send me a copy of your recent resume and we will talk further. If role isn't quite right for you, please contact us in confidence for a discussion about how we can help you with your next role.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***