BackPosted on 22/04/2016
Learning & Development Expert
Full time |
- 2 year
Salary not mentioned |
Are you looking for a position of innovation in which you work on people and business solutions with impact?
• You provide thought leadership to the organization with regard to learning and development. You follow new trends, build up a network both inside and outside ING and share your knowledge.
• You help others to be successful and collaborate with project teams where you deliver your expert knowledge in order to develop best of class solutions for both HR and business
• You are in charge of your own domain of learning solutions. You make sure the existing offer is aligned to the needs of the organization and initiate new projects within this domain
• Within your domains you take things on and make them happen: you coordinate the operational side and solve problems when needed. You ensure smooth execution and quality for our business partners.
• You stimulate employability within the organization by creating and supporting an innovative and effective learning culture
• You are a real innovator and know how to turn creative ideas into practical and effective learning solutions that improve our employer brand and add value to our customers
• Together with your colleagues, you manage relationships with external partners and vendors
• You will act as product custodian for learning and development solutions and help in making our learning offer leaner, stronger and better
AS A Learning & Development Expert
ING Belgium SA/NV services all banking customers with a wide range of financial products and via the distribution channel of their choice. ING Belgium SA/NV employs 9,275 FTE and is a full subsidiary of ING Group N.V. which services 61 million private, corporate end institutional clients in more than 40 countries in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and Australia.
DEGREE IN MANAGMENT
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***