BackPosted on 05/08/2016
Full time |
- 5 year
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Gentis is a Belgian recruitment company headquartered in Brussels and providing permanent staffing as well as project sourcing solutions worldwide in multiple sectors.
The Enterprise division of my client is designing and developing multiple visualization and collaboration solutions that are shaping the control rooms, meeting rooms and class rooms of the future.
They are currently operated a Digital transformation.
To operate this digital transformation, new end-to-end customer-centric processes, new digital platforms and new operational activities will be required.
The Cloud Services and Digital Operations is looking for a "Licensing Manager"
To professionalize the management of software licensing, maximize software revenue generation and to protect the value of our Intellectual Property, we are looking for a Licensing Manager.
- Project manage the implementation of professional license management for the Enterprise division across lines of business in scope :
Manage the definition of the Enterprise license policy and business processes related to license and entitlement management
Manage the implementation of the license management platform for all Lines of Business in scope of Enterprise
- Beyond first implementations
Requirements, Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years experience in a software business
- Successful track record in business processes design, project management involving cross-functional teams coordination
- Past experience in software licensing is a strong asset
- Able to capture big picture and be pragmatic in implementation
- Outstanding problem solving and implementation skills
- Team player with strong drive for result
- Exposure to multi-cultural environments is a plus
- Can work with people at different levels in the organization
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- You will be a key contributor to the very strategic digital transformation of the company.
- You will join a successful, strong and driven Enterprise team
- You will be working with cross-functional teams across multiple lines of business and will see the impact of your work
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***