BackPosted on 22/04/2016
Data Implementation Consultant
Full time |
- 5 year
Salary not mentioned |
As part of our services, we are also developing and deploying analytical and reporting platforms, tailored to client needs.
Being part of our Data & Analytics team, you will be involved in short- or long-term engagements, where you will assist in evaluating, designing and implementing integrated technological analytics, data quality and reporting solutions. You will work closely together with an enthusiastic team of both business and technical specialists in data analytics, data management, security, enterprise architecture and business transformation.
• Aligning IT/data solutions to client needs and business processes,
• Gather functional and data requirements in collaboration with the business,
• Improving and/or creating functionality for existing solutions,
• Assist in defining and developing flexible and pragmatic data models (conceptual, logical, physical) and architectures that can adequately support the overall enterprise architecture and business needs,
• Participate in the design and development of data warehouses and overall BI environments,
• Assess existing data architectures and data integration technologies, including processing and control points, transformation points and reconciliations ,
• Develop strategic plans for data capture, retention and integration,
• Create and enforce data modelling standards,
• Support data classification and data cleansing exercises,
• Support continuous improvement efforts by identifying technology and process improvements,
• Help grow our technologic team and skillset through mentoring others and sharing what you know and learn.
As a data implementation consultant, we require specific functional, technical and personal skills:
As a Data Implementation Consultant
KPMG is one of the world's leading international networks of service organisations in the fields of Audit, Tax, Advisory and Accounting, with more than 137,000 professionals spread over 750 cities in 144 countries worldwide. In Belgium, we employ more than 900 people, spread over seven offices: Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Liège and Louvain-la-Neuve. KPMG is one of the three biggest networks in its field in Western Europe.
Degree in commercial sceinces
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***