BackPosted on 05/08/2016
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Advice & Executive Search is a highly professional recruitment company based in Brussels. We recruit national and international IT and telecom related functions for major customers mostly Leaders In Their activity.
The ICT Manager runs the IT department and reports directly to the Director General.
The ICT Manager is responsible to deliver to all stakeholders a set of IT service quality and lead IT projects that accompany the strategic development of the organization.
· Strategy: it offers IT Master Plan, ensures the implementation and updating.
· Architecture: it ensures the alignment and coherence between the different stakeholders (business, application, infrastructure) in an overall architectural vision and sustainable
· Budget: it manages capital budgets and IT related operations (development and monitoring).
· Human Resources: manages the employees of the IT department: recruitment, evaluation, animation, skills and training management.
· Suppliers: it manages the supply contracts of Good and Services. He proceeds to the preparation and award of contracts, evaluation of suppliers, at the reception.
· Quality system: it registered its management in a system that ensures proper operation and quality level of service;in this context, it has the responsibility to operationalize methodological standards tailored to the needs and size of the organization.
· Project management: it coordinates with the architectural profession and the responsible "Quality, Organization and BI" to ensure the project portfolio monitoring. It allocates available resources to the advancement of projects based on the strategic priorities and ensures compliance with deadlines.
IT Training: Civil Engineer with IT orientation, Master in Computer Science, ...
Bilingual French / Dutch
Technical knowledge: knowledge and experience of the "world" of development (Web development, Microsoft CRM, Sharepoint, ...) / type of knowledge general infrastructure of world
Methodological knowledge: COBIT, ITIL, Prince 2, Agile (scrum)
Behavioural Competencies: Reflection and strategic action: Customer focus (internal and external) - Results orientation - Analytical Capacity - Decisiveness - Planning and organizing - People management (Coaching, development, delegation) - Teamleaderschip
A senior position in a private environment with stability and balance work / life
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***