BackPosted on 22/04/2016
Full time |
- 6 year
Salary not mentioned |
You will communicate the HR vision by informing and advising the business and by stating priorities
• You will be a strategic sparring partner for the (senior) management in the departments under the COO CIO of ING Belgium
• Determine organisational structures, optimum staffing, and requirements for recruitment and selection
• Coach and evaluate colleagues in the context of talent development and career issues
• Correctly set conditions of employment and manage complex staff matters, taking into account the HR policy and existing legislation
• Analyse HR metrics and translate these key indicators into action plans
• Develop leadership and the company culture
• You will play an active role in business and HR projects, and continually strive to optimise existing HR processes
• You will facilitate and support management with regard to people aspects during change programmes, and during the implementation of these changes
• You will keep in close contact with social partners and participate in local trade union bodies on the employer side
• You will follow new developments in HR and ensure that these are implemented within your own activities
Are you good at...
• supporting and initiating change and generating consensus
• providing challenge-oriented and solution-oriented advice to your liaison officers
• developing innovative solutions to meet objectives
• project management
• analysis and using data to guide policy
• planning and organising
• communicating with different stakeholders
And do you also have...
As a HR Consultant
ING Belgium SA/NV services all banking customers with a wide range of financial products and via the distribution channel of their choice. ING Belgium SA/NV employs 9,275 FTE and is a full subsidiary of ING Group N.V. which services 61 million private, corporate end institutional clients in more than 40 countries in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and Australia.
Do you want to be the proactive strategic business partner of the (senior) management of your departments for all people-related initiatives, to support and advise them on their people agenda and play an active part in people processes and projects?
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***