BackPosted on 09/08/2016
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
ING Belgium SA/NV services all banking customers with a wide range of financial products and via the distribution channel of their choice. ING Belgium SA/NV employs 9,275 FTE and is a full subsidiary of ING Group N.V. which services 61 million private, corporate end institutional clients in more than 40 countries in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and Australia.
As a Functional Analyst, you will analyze technical specifications and designs, and in which you analyze high quality IT applications, in order to meet the needs of your business partners.
Your role …
• You provide and enforce guidelines on services identification and versioning.
• You support the service specification phase by training project members, reviewing the quality of the deliverables, and providing feedback.
• You coach Solution & Domain Architects and Functional Analysts on usage of the industry models.
• You ensure that the service identification and approval process is followed (e.g. perform quick checks, organize review with stakeholders, collect stakeholder feedback, organize approval meeting, and publish artefacts).
• You contribute to the service repository management by ensuring that all service artefacts are captured and then made available in a manner that enables future service standards compliance, discovery, analysis, and reuse.
• You liaise with projects and ensure project documentation is done correctly in the modelling tool.
Are you someone who …
- Has very good analytical skills
- Always adopts a positive attitude
- Can work independently
- Is a strong communicator
And you also have …
- A master degree, or equal through experience;
- A proven experience in functional analysis
- A sound experiences in IT and IT processes;
- A proven experience in Data modelling
- An excellent written and spoken knowledge of English; knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset.
… Then you are our new Functional Analyst
Your work environment at ING …
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
ING IT is actually a business in itself. It employs up to 9,000 IT professionals from the Netherlands and Belgium. Within each business unit of ING you will meet our IT people. All these IT specialists have an important role: in a highly complex and dynamic world, the IT people make the bank work
A master degree, or equal through experience;
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***