BackPosted on 22/04/2016
Learning & Development Expert
Full time |
- 2 year
Salary not mentioned |
• You provide thought leadership to the organization with regard to learning and development. You follow new trends, build up a network both inside and outside ING and share your knowledge.
• You help others to be successful and collaborate with project teams where you deliver your expert knowledge in order to develop best of class solutions for both HR and business
• You are in charge of your own domain of learning solutions. You make sure the existing offer is aligned to the needs of the organization and initiate new projects within this domain
• Within your domains you take things on and make them happen: you coordinate the operational side and solve problems when needed. You ensure smooth execution and quality for our business partners.
• You stimulate employability within the organization by creating and supporting an innovative and effective learning culture
• You are a real innovator and know how to turn creative ideas into practical and effective learning solutions that improve our employer brand and add value to our customers
• Together with your colleagues, you manage relationships with external partners and vendors
• You will act as product custodian for learning and development solutions and help in making our learning offer leaner, stronger and better
Are you someone who ...
• Has a passion for learning and development and especially for new trends within learning methods?
• Likes to help in the implementation of new learning methodes which support the strategic goals of ING?
• Challenges the status quo by proposing new and fresh ideas and improving performance?
• Has a knack for innovation and thinks forward?
• Can work in a project-focused environment?
• Is curious and flexible?
• Has excellent people skills and knows how to energize and motivate colleagues?
• Knows how to persuade and influence colleagues and leaders?
• Is able to coordinate operational tasks and solve problems?
• Can easily understand new concepts and share these with colleagues?
As a Learning & Development Ex
ING Belgium SA/NV services all banking customers with a wide range of financial products and via the distribution channel of their choice. ING Belgium SA/NV employs 9,275 FTE and is a full subsidiary of ING Group N.V. which services 61 million private, corporate end institutional clients in more than 40 countries in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***