BackPosted on 12/08/2016
Functional Support Engineer Financial Markets
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Functional Support Engineer – Financial Markets
ING Belgium SA/NV services all banking customers with a wide range of financial products and via the distribution channel of their choice. ING Belgium SA/NV employs 9,275 FTE and is a full subsidiary of ING Group N.V. which services 61 million private, corporate end institutional clients in more than 40 countries in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and Australia.
Are you looking for…
a position in which you are responsible for the improvement, performance and support of IT applications for the Financial Markets world ?
Your role …
As an Operational Support specialist:
• Daily management of the applications (identification and solving of issues).
• Management of end users requests (assessment and prioritisation).
• Incident and Problem management (follow-up and documentation).
• Functional system administration (configuration, setup tasks, new reports).
• Lifecycle management planning for applications and platforms.
• Making sure the application and system setup can guarantee high availability (automatic failover, …).
• Monitoring and management of applications and batch processes.
• Building and maintenance of monitoring solutions around the supported applications.
As a team member in a DevOps team:
• Participation in planning and estimation process.
• Creation of user stories following incidents.
• Participation in stand-ups, sprint demos, retrospectives.
• Share best practices between Support Engineers of several teams.
Are you looking for…
a position in which you are responsible for the improvement, performance and support of IT applications for the Financial Markets world ?You have the right mindset if you …
• have a Financial education or have a similar experience (Master).
• are educated in computer engineering.
• are customer focused and a team player.
• adhere to the agile philosophy and the DevOps concept.
• have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
And you ideally …
• have experience in Financial Markets Software Applications.
• have practical knowledge of programming languages (SQL, Java, bash scripting...)
… then you are our new Functional Support Engineer – Financial Markets
Your work environment at ING …
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
ING IT is actually a business in itself. It employs up to 9,000 IT professionals from the Netherlands and Belgium. Within each business unit of ING you will meet our IT people. All these IT specialists have an important role: in a highly complex and dynamic world, the IT people make the bank work.
Within the domain Financial Markets, we are currently looking for a Functional Support Engineer to be part of the DevOps Team FlexING.
FlexING is an in house built software tool used by the Front Office and Market Risk Management in order to assess the market risks linked to the Exotic Interest Rates Derivative products. FlexING works on top of core software packages like Kondor+ or Summit and complements these packages with sophisticated figures that are not available otherwise. FlexING is used in Brussels, Singapore, New-York and Amsterdam.
The Team is functionally and technically supporting all components and providing a 24/7 Support.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***