BackPosted on 22/08/2016
Ops Engineer Integration Services
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Ops Engineer Integration Services
ING Belgium SA/NV services all banking customers with a wide range of financial products and via the distribution channel of their choice. ING Belgium SA/NV employs 9,275 FTE and is a full subsidiary of ING Group N.V. which services 61 million private, corporate end institutional clients in more than 40 countries in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and Australia.
Are you looking for…
A dynamic IT Ops Engineering role in which you drive the delivery, manage Continuous Delivery & Integration and take care of third line support as part of a DevOps team. The team works on state of the art integration technology.
Are you also someone who is …
- customer-focused and communicative, and you enjoy working as part of a team.
- creative and solution-focused.
- meticulous and structured. You are able to set up and follow a schedule and adhere to application standards.
- passionate about new technologies, and every technical problem represents a challenge you are eager to take..
- continuously trying to improve in the new technologies environment.
Your role …
As an application specialist in your domain, your mission consists of:
• Working in close collaboration with Dev Engineers to facilitate the delivery
• Guiding application releases across the different environments into production
• Supporting applications to fix, together with the DEVOPS team, incidents and problems
• Automating of application deployment and regression tests
• Monitoring the application's availability and correct performance
• Responsibility of incident and problem resolution related to the applications in your scope
• Lifecycle Management and Operational Risk reduction for the applications in your scope
You work according to the Agile/Scrum methodology and Continuous Delivery Engineering Practices
And you have as well …
- a university degree or a bachelor in information technology.
- at least 3 years of experience in Application Support (ITIL)
- a strong interest in Continuous Deployment and Agile/SCRUM
- experience/interest in integration technologies (Tibco), in-memory computing and extensive Java experience.
- you're familiar with the following tools / technologies : MAVEN, GIT, Nolio, Nexus/Artifactory, HP tooling, Linux, JAVA, J2EE, XML, XSL, SQL, Graphite/Grafana Tibco, Clever, Hawk
- experience/interest in financial application development is an asset
- Fluent in English, optionally know French and/or Dutch
… then you are our new Ops Engineer Integration Services
Your work environment at ING …
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
ING ITS is actually a business in itself. It employs up to 7,000 IT professionals from the Netherlands and Belgium. Within each business unit of ING you will meet our IT people. All these IT specialists have an important role: in a highly complex and dynamic world, the IT people make the bank work.
Within the Customer Centric Core Transformation department you will be part of a DevOps team responsible for building the future middelware components for ING. DevOps teams work according to the Agile/Scrum methodology and Continuous Delivery Engineering Practices and are fully empowered to make applications work for the bank.
a university degree or a bachelor in information technology.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***