BackPosted on 24/08/2016
Full time |
- 6 year
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Banking & Insurance sector
Avertim – winner of the Trends Gazelles 2015* – is a uniquely positioned Management Consulting group that bridges the gap between Strategy and Operations by aligning Business, Technology and Management. We bring our clients’ ideas and projects to life through a profound understanding of strategic business benefits, and then accelerate their performance with a pragmatic ‘doing’ mindset and approach.
Avertim was founded in 2007 and has grown to over 160 consultants active in several European countries, advising clients on their major challenges. Avertim is specialized in selected high-level services, across a diversified range of strategic sectors including:
Life Sciences & Chemicals
Banking & Insurance
Transport & Mobility
Telecommunication & Media
As a Business Analyst, you are the primary interface between the business and the IT development team. Where necessary, this position will assist with capturing requirement from various stakeholders. In particular, your responsibilities will involve:
- Engage with stakeholders in order to understand needs, priorities, and to capture business requirements.
- Communicate internally and externally to maintain and improve transparency with stakeholders
- Be innovating by proposing actions to improve the existing processes to make it more efficient
- Coordinate, execute and follow-up testing & investigate testing issues
- Master’s degree in Management Sciences, Finance or related
- 2-6 years of experience as Business Analyst or equivalent role, preferably in the financial industry
- Flexible, accurate, solution- & control-minded
- Ability to assess information quickly through interaction with central experts, local IT and users
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Fluent English and Dutch or French
Joining Avertim means joining a community of professionals with strong values of excellence and ethics. Avertim is a great place to work where individuals and ideas matter... where consulting is simply different!
At Avertim, we let YOUR ideas fly free!
If you feel that IT has a real impact on business, this internship is made for you!
For more information, please visit our website www.avertim.be
Send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Masters degree in Management Sciences, Finance or related
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***