BackPosted on 24/08/2016
Application Owner Security
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Application Owner Security
ING Belgium SA/NV services all banking customers with a wide range of financial products and via the distribution channel of their choice. ING Belgium SA/NV employs 9,275 FTE and is a full subsidiary of ING Group N.V. which services 61 million private, corporate end institutional clients in more than 40 countries in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and Australia.
Do you want to…
• Be responsible and care for a critical state-of-the art application in a complex banking landscape?
• Drive Continuous Integration & Deployment in an Agile DevOps team?
• Support customers and application users by building a deep knowledge and solve problems and incidents?
Your role …
As an application specialist in a DevOps team, your role as Ops Engineer consists of:
• Guiding application releases across the different environments into production during the development lifecycle
• Safeguarding application quality and performance during development
• Automation of application deployment and regression tests
• Monitor the application's availability and correct performance
• Responsibility of incident and problem resolution related to the applications in your scope
• Lifecycle Management and Operational Risk reduction for the applications in your scope
You work according to the Agile/Scrum methodology and Continuous Delivery Engineering Practices
Technologies surrounding the Communication Management systems: PEGA, MAVEN, GIT, Nolio, Nexus/Artifactory, HP tooling, Linux, JAVA, Angular.js, HTML5, CSS3, node.js, JERSEY, JEE, XML, XSL, SQL, NO SQL Databases, Graphite/Grafana
And you are …
- customer-focused and communicative, working as part of a team.
- sees every technical problem as a challenge
- meticulous and structured. You are able to set up and follow a schedule and adhere to application standards.
- continuously improving
… then you are our new Application Owner in the Security domain
- a university degree or a bachelor in information technology.
- at least 3 years of experience in Application Support (ITIL)
- Fluent in English, optionally know French and/or Dutch
Recommended Requirements (to be the top candidate)
- a strong interest in Continuous Deployment and Agile/SCRUM
- knowledge/experience in Pega and Pega Marketing application is an asset
- experience/interest in financial application development is an asset
Your work environment at ING …
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
ING ITS is actually a business in itself. It employs up to 7,000 IT professionals from the Netherlands and Belgium. Within each business unit of ING you will meet our IT people. All these IT specialists have an important role: in a highly complex and dynamic world, the IT people make the bank work.
Within the Channel Transformation department you will be part of a DevOps team, a team developing as well operationally maintain software assets, In this particular case for the Communication Manager, a central hub for digital communication to and from customers. DevOps teams work according to the Agile/Scrum methodology and Continuous Delivery Engineering Practices and are fully empowered to make applications work for the bank
a university degree or a bachelor in information technology.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***