BackPosted on 25/08/2016
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Are you interested in working in a large complex technical environment, where you can learn new things, and share knowledge with other colleagues in your team? Do you like to integrate new tools into exisiting client infrastructure? Does scripting, in order to create reports and statistics that are valuable for our customer interest you? Then look no further!
We're hiring a System Engineer to be a part of a large team based on-site at our customer’s premises (European Institution in Luxembourg).
In collaboration with our team, you will be responsible for the following activities:
* Assistance in the configuration, tuning and installation procedures of standard configuration
* Carrying out tests to determine optimal parameter settings for different types of equipment and providing reports containing the results
* Diagnosing software and hardware problems and liaising with the appropriate suppliers and their specialists and/or the customer relevant services (3rd level support)
* Testing and development of tools, statistics, ...
High School or equivalent (Technical)
Professional Experience in IT:
* Windows 7
* Windows Server
* SQL Queries
* Scripting tools
* Graphic/network/printer/PC/laptop/tablet... hardware & driver 3rd level support
Soft Skills/ Language Skills:
* Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
* Positive attitude, willing to share your knowledge with your colleagues
* Client and result oriented
* Team spirit
* Fluent in French and English
At Getronics, you'll find yourself surrounded by talented and driven colleagues. You'll follow a personal training track and be part of an inspiring company culture. In the spirit of the New World of Work, you'll get all the tools to work anytime, anywhere. And all the responsibility and flexibility to balance your life.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***