BackPosted on 25/04/2016
JUNIOR ICT BUSINESS ANALYST
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
We are currently looking for a junior ICT business analyst to join our team. The key responsibilities of this role are:
Understand our business process requirements;
Maintain, repair and test key applications (ERP, PDM, DB’s) to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications;
Propose the necessary changes to the packaged software solutions in order to meet business process requirements;
Liaise with our software providers in order to perform functionalities’ upgrades.
Develop application modules (mainly in Microsoft Access) according to internal process requirements;
Propose and implement improvements to supply chain and merchandise planning systems, reporting and processes.
The position reports to the IT & Process manager with a strong link to the Supply Chain and Merchandise Planning departments.
• You have a Master in Engineering or a bachelor in Computer Science and around 2 years of experience (preferably in a supply chain environment);
• You are IT minded and have strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• You have a good knowledge of SQL and Access
• You are interested in the retail industry and ready to learn about this world and its technology, processes…;
• You are a team player and can communicate easily with colleagues, clients, partners…;
• You are fluent in French and Dutch and have a good command of English.
Don’t hesitate and send us your resume and cover letter by mail at email@example.com
Don’t forget to add “ICT business analyst” in the subject of the mail!
For over 20 years, Bellerose offers casual fashion clothing for men, women & children.
Born from a passion for authentic, its products reflect the style and requirements of those who are cosmopolitan, urban and informal. The company is presented in Belgium and abroad through its own flagship stores and a network of high-quality multi-brand partners.
Working at Bellerose offers you an exciting yet rigorous and precise world where every detail counts. Join us and share our value: authenticity, sharing, respect for individuality, simplicity, proactivity and creativity.
Master in Engineering or a bachelor in Computer Science
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***