BackPosted on 26/04/2016
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
We are urgently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join our client located in Brussels. This is a 440 days (2 years) contract due to commence in July 2016. The client is a public sector institution!
- English (Written and spoken)
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE REQUIRED:
- 13 years of professional experience/study in relevant sectors;
- Excellent knowledge of modelling techniques and languages, eg UML, RSA,ARIS;
- Excellent knowledge in gathering and drafting user and application specifications, eg Use Case;
- Excellent knowledge in software development methodologies used in the EC such as RUP/PM-SQUARE;
- Excellent drafting skills;
- Knowledge of integration, build and test tools;
- Strong capacity in preparing and writing reports;
- Knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture;
- Capability to work in team in a multicultural and multilingual environment;
- Knowledge of EC financial regulation and/or financial background is a strong asset.
SPECIFIC EXPERTISE REQUIRED:
At least 9 years of specific professional experience in the following:
- Drafting and modelling of use cases and application requirements (8 years);
- Project/software methodologies: PM-SQUARE/AGILE,RUP (5 years).
PROVISIONAL DESCRIPTION OF THE WORK:
Main tasks that should be developed, supported and/or analysed within this mission are:
- Review existing analysis and clarify implementation aspects;
- Detailed analysis of user requirements and change requests;
- Write use cases;
- Respond rapidly to incoming defects and change requests to find possible workarounds;
- Apply analysis modelling techniques and best practices;
- Produce the relevant documentation for the support team;
- Participation in meetings with the users;
- Assist in the preparation of training material;
- Project management tasks including effort, timescales and resource estimation, requirements analysis, review of deliverables, quality control, risk analysis and management, status reports and problem reporting;
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system;
- Animation of and participation in weekly status meetings.
- Weekly progress reports;
- Monthly timesheets.
If this role matches your experience, and will be available from the 1st of July 2016, please apply immediately!
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***