BackPosted on 26/04/2016
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Proteus Europe is searching for a Database Developer for our client based in Brussels, Belgium -
The European Comission
Your New role:-
Within the context of the development and deployment of the financial management module application for the SFC2007 and SFC2014 projects -the back-offices- DG REGIO needs the on-site support by a dedicated team to develop, test, debug, deploy, analyse and provide support. Assistance will also be required for issues related to interfaces between ABAC, WAVE and SFC2014 FO.
Your Skills and experience:-
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE REQUIRED
- Minimum 16 years of higher studies and professional experience;
- Excellent knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture;
- Knowledge of Oracle SOA suite, Oracle Service Bus;
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle databases;
- Knowledge of UML;
- Good knowledge of J2EE (EJB/Spring) development tools;
- Good knowledge of Java/JSP;
- Knowledge of BEA WebLogic;
- Knowledge of Maven for testing purposes;
- In-depth knowledge of integration, build and test methodologies;
- Capability to work in English;
- Capability to work in team in a multicultural and multilingual environment;
- Capabilities to draft documents in English, hold meetings and keep the minutes;
- Knowledge of financial regulation and/or accounting information systems of the European Commission would be an asset.
- Oracle (min. 8 years);
- SOA (min. 4 year);
- Java (6 years).
Proteus Europe operates in partnership with our candidates by building strong and lasting relationships at all levels.
If you apply for this role, we will:
- Contact you within one week to discuss your current situation and suitability for this role.
- Keep searching for other suitable positions should this role not be right for you.
- Keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Actively follow up with our client on your behalf to gain useful feedback throughout the process.
If you are looking for a new role, but this role isn't quite right for you, please contact us in confidence for a discussion about how we can help you.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***