BackPosted on 12/04/2016
IT Application Engineer
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Working in the team & in collaboration with the IT Application Manager, you will actively participate in the creation, development and maintenance of several key international applications (HR, Finance, CRM...) for the AKKA Technologies Group.
key player in the team, your role will be to:
- Understand the specifications with your internal clients (several departments within the Belgian structure) and translate them into technical requirements;
- Create the software architecture (in cooperation with the Application Manager);
- Carry out a data base analysis;
- Develop the interface (in Windev/ Webdev);
- Achieve test campaigns;
- Write the related documentations.
As the main owner of the application development, you are also identified in the company to:
- train the users
- answer their daily questions and solve the potential bugs arising.
The main technologies used for thoses projects is Windev
The applications are deployed in Belgium & are aimed at being implemented in several countries. Therefore, short missions abroad (Spain / Italy / UK / Switzerland) can be punctually scheduled.
We are looking for a Junior profile (6 months to 2 years) ready to take quickly responsibilities over several development projects.
You ideally hold a Master degree in computer sciences (or equivalent).
You know WINDEV/WEBDEV/HYPERFILESQL or are interested to deepen your knwoledge of these technologies.
You have developed a good knowledge in database management (SQL/ORACLE...)
You are a very good communicator, both in French & English. You understand quickly specific situations and are propose solutions.
You are organized and rigorous.
AKKA Benelux & MATIS Benelux are the Belgian & Dutch subsidiaries of the AKKA Technologies Group, one of the leaders in Engineering & IT consulting.
Joining our forces, we are specialized in high technologies with 700 experts in Belgium and more than 12 000 worldwide.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***