BackPosted on 26/04/2016
Zone Sales Technology Lead
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
About the candidate
* You hold an University Degree (or equivalent) and are at a senior career level (preferably in FMCG). You combine experience in a sales environment with driving and managing complex technology related projects of a multi-country complexity.
* Preferred experience with statistical software and methods, Six Sigma, Statistics degree or other.
* Ability to understand and interpret business requirements and translate into action / strategies and manage conformity to established procedures & processes.
* Excellent team leadership & able to develop strong relationships with colleagues & customers.
* Fluent English (speaking, reading and writing), fluent in regional language (speaking, reading, writing.
About the role
* Commercial Owner for Sales Force technologies for the Zone (EI-CRM).
* Lead department Sales Intelligence Centre of Excellence to develop pro-active 'smart' content (Sales Algorithm, POC Mapping) through analytics.
* Liaison with relevant IBS / Global Analytics and Centre of Excellence Teams - to drive advancement of data accuracy / availability, and implementation of analytics.
* Support VP Sales and Influence Decision Making through positive challenge and bringing new strategic thinking, analytics, reporting and cascading of zone direction.
* Improve key POC data across the zone - Utilization of Best Practices / new capabilities (Eg Social Media) to improve the availability & accuracy of key POC data.
* Develop standardized POC Mapping & Segmentation methodology & Tool for the zone.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top five consumer products companies. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years and our portfolio of well over 200 beer brands continues to forge strong connections with consumers. A truly consumer-centric, sales driven organization, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market positions across 19 countries.
Headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, and geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, Anheuser-Busch InBev leverages the collective strengths of its approximately 155,000 employees based in 25 countries worldwide. In 2014, AB InBev realised 47.1 billion USD revenue. The company strives to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together For a Better World. AB InBev works through six operational Zones; North America, Latin America North, Latin America South, Mexico, Europe and Asia Pacific, allowing our consumers around the world to enjoy our beer.
You hold an University Degree or equivalent and are at a senior career level (preferably in FMCG)
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***