BackPosted on 26/04/2016
Agilent Technologies Inc.
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
* Maintain and continuously improve Cartagenia’s software development framework and support the QMS processes.
* Prepare software and technical designs based on functional documentation and specifications.
* Solve complex and high impact design and development problems including customer application issue of varying scope and complexity. Uses product and customer applications knowledge to determine, define, develop and validate design concepts and methods.
* Establish and document the impact and risks of code changes and new code implementations.
* Participate in daily stand-up meetings to track progress and discuss implementation issues.
* Develop and maintain a rigorous software build and testing framework for continuous building and testing the developed software and keep track of failed builds and build issues.
* Maintain accountability of customer deliveries by supporting the product lifecycle from customer requirement definition to product shipment and post-sales support.
Candidates will be working out of the Leuven, Belgium office.
* University degree related to software and database development (or equivalent by experience).
* Knowledge in Java is an advantage.
* You have an enthusiastic can-do mentality, and you are a dedicated team-worker and a clear communicator. Entrepreneurial attitude and creativity is important.
* You are self-sustained and not afraid to take on tasks outside your existing knowledge.
* You can think out of the box and can come up with creative solutions to implementation challenges.
* Interest in enterprise installations and NGS sequencing in healthcare is a plus.
The Software Engineer is responsible for the development of high-quality, well-documented, future-proof, and robust software that meets the standards of today’s industry-grade software. The employee will primarily work on projects in our professional services team focusing on delivering the best possible solutions for our customers when it comes to integration of their enterprise systems and Agilent (former Cartagenia) platforms.
We are cloud-based, scalable, and integrated into the global genetics diagnostics ecosystem. We are a collaborative platform, built not only to collect, sort, and secure large volumes of genetic data, but to help our customers perform complex analyses it quickly, efficiently, effectively, and intelligently.
Agilent Technologies Inc., a global leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets, is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. Agilent works with customers in more than 100 countries, providing instruments, software, services and consumables for the entire laboratory workflow.
University degree related to software and database development or equivalent by experience
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***