BackPosted on 26/04/2016
Data Modeler Specialist
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
- You assist in the facilitation and management of data governance processes across a global cross functional set of business data stewards, establishing the concept of data ownership across the organization.
- You assist in the creation, maintenance and promotion of business data models across conceptual and logical levels, and technical models for key systems.
- You assist in the creation, maintenance and promotion of a business glossary of data element definitions, data dictionaries for key systems and data lineage across critical data elements.
- You assist in the creation, maintenance and promotion of data standards across critical data elements.
- You assist in the creation, maintenance and promotion of processes which support a Data Quality Management capability, including data profiling, data quality monitoring, data quality dashboards, data enrichment, data matching, data quality register.
- You participate in the development of corporate data architecture, including data catalogue, current & future state models, and associated roadmaps.
- You utilize independent judgment and creative thinking, assisting the provision of in depth consultation to the business with regard to information flow and the exploitation of the data we hold in supporting management decisions.
- You act as an expert data resource to development staff with regard to data requirements and data design.
You have Master degree in a related discipline.
You have a Data Management certification, e.g. DAMA, IAIDQ, or similar.
You have at least two, preferably five or more years, experience in data management, including data modelling (conceptual and logical), metadata management, data quality management, data standards.
You have experience in data warehousing, MDM, reference data management, business intelligence and analytics.
You possess a working knowledge of data analysis/data base design technologies and tools.
You understand the systems development process and have an understanding of business processing.
You possess a knowledge of the inter dependencies throughout IT, across regions and within business functions.
You express a desire to understand and contribute to existing Data Governance processes.
You deliver informative, well organised presentations and have good communication skills both oral and written.
You have goo conceptual and consultative skills and strong judgment, and the ability to interact with a mixture of business and technology stakeholders.
You are able to develop ideas and concepts, solve problems and make decisions. You show initiative and creativity.
A challenging job in an international and growing enterprise.
A dynamic, young and entrepreneurial company culture that values and stimulates initiative.
Attractive salary conditions with extralegal benefits and a company car.
You participate in the management of data throughout their entire lifecycle to ensure project and BAU compliance via the appropriate data governance structure. This includes the creation and maintenance of data models, definitions, standards, principles, policies, and metrics.
Cigna is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna has almost 40,000 employees who service 85 million customer relationships throughout the world. www.cignahealthbenefits.com
Within its international division, a dedicated unit focuses on the needs of International Organisations. This unit, headquartered in Belgium, has over 50 years of experience in designing, implementing and managing international group health insurance and employee benefits programmes for international and locally recruited staff from Intergovernmental (IGO) and Nongovernmental (NGO) organisations. These programmes cover medical as well as incapacity, disability and life benefits, with a specific focus on keeping employees healthy and productive through a range of health and well-being services.
The International Organisations unit is specialised in servicing customers in remote areas as well as central hubs with five service centres in each time zone (Miami, Antwerp, Madrid, Nairobi and Kuala Lumpur) and local representations on every continent.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***