BackPosted on 27/04/2016
Capacity planning assistant
Full time |
- 5 year
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
- Reporting to the Operating Effectiveness Lead, the Capacity & Forecasting Specialist will collaborate with the Metrics and Reporting Lead, Programmers, and matrix partners to evaluate, develop, and execute on Total Health & Network measurement systems relating to inventory, cycle time, quality, and productivity. Ensures models and projects are completed within committed time/budget and are integrated with other related projects and initiatives, both vertically and horizontally. Actions have significant impact on key business objectives.
- Actively participates in and influences discussions around reporting requirements and design with matrix partners.
- Utilizes presentation layer mock-up software to effectively visualize and demonstrate proposed user interface dashboard and scorecard solutions. Converts business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications to enable and support managing operating systems related to inventory, cycle time, quality, and productivity.
- Leads and influences data policy to manage and monitor data compliance for critical fields within key applications that serve as basis for accurate measurement systems.
- Deep understanding of key business processes and applications as primary sources of data for presentation and data layer application solutions.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experience with large enterprise business operations and planning; ability to lead all aspects of new model/project development
- Works collaboratively with stakeholders, enablers, and teams to create and deliver on system development life cycle project plans and associated resource capacity forecasts.
- Performing second level problem determination using monitoring and data collection tools in capacity related disciplines
- Analyzing performance data identifying bottlenecks and recommending alternative resolutions
- Producing ad hoc resource usage reports and analysis Talent and Responsibilities
- Develop complex analytic models and forecasts using system, data and business metrics Manage relationships with finance and business operations Manage workload assignments across environment achieving optimal performance
- Perform second level problem determination using monitoring and data collection tools in capacity related disciplines
- Analyze performance data, identify bottlenecks and recommend alternative solutions
- Produce ad hoc resource usage reports and analysis
Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Biostatistics, Statistics, MIS or Finance
3-5 years’ experience in business reporting and analytical roles required.
3-5 years of experience in managed care, medical cost reporting and analytics for the health insurance industry required.
Proficient knowledge of medical terminology, cost components, contracting methodologies.
Demonstrated analytical capabilities related to clinical and financial process improvements.
Ability to maximize technology expertise to deliver re-usable and scalable business process enhancements.
Demonstrated proficiency using advanced Excel features and techniques. Microsoft Access and SQL preferred.
Experience working with a variety of information systems and data files, including large and complex files: analyzing file structure, using and creating file layouts, transforming raw data into finished products.
Experience in identifying and developing key performance indicators and management reporting.
Accomplished ability to manage multiple timelines and priorities for self and team.
Demonstrated excellent leadership ability
Very strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
Strong analytical skills and excellent presentation skills required.
A challenging job in an international and growing enterprise.
A dynamic, young and entrepreneurial company culture that values and stimulates initiative.
Attractive salary conditions with extralegal benefits and a company car
Leads a small time-limited project or components of a larger project and directs one or more teams of business consultants involved in the evaluation of systems requirements and/or the development of new procedures/processes/policy solutions to address complex business needs. May also assess impact and implications from a cost, efficiency, contractual, legal and/or regulatory standpoint. Evaluates project status and resource utilization and implements changes to improve the teams effectiveness. Collects and analyzes process data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on enhanced safety, increased productivity, and reduced cost. Uses best practices and knowledge to improve products or services. Solves complex problems. May coordinate with other project managers. Position may work independently or may be a first level manager and have responsibility for people management or may be an individual contributor working on significant processes utilizing independent judgment and discretion within a business organization or across various functional areas.
Cigna is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna has almost 40,000 employees who service 85 million customer relationships throughout the world. www.cignahealthbenefits.com
Within its international division, a dedicated unit focuses on the needs of International Organisations. This unit, headquartered in Belgium, has over 50 years of experience in designing, implementing and managing international group health insurance and employee benefits programmes for international and locally recruited staff from Intergovernmental (IGO) and Nongovernmental (NGO) organisations. These programmes cover medical as well as incapacity, disability and life benefits, with a specific focus on keeping employees healthy and productive through a range of health and well-being services.
The International Organisations unit is specialised in servicing customers in remote areas as well as central hubs with five service centres in each time zone (Miami, Antwerp, Madrid, Nairobi and Kuala Lumpur) and local representations on every continent.
Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Biostatistics, Statistics, MIS or Finance
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***