BackPosted on 27/04/2016
Health and Welness Market Coordinator
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
- Understand key value points among all health and wellbeing solutions in the IGO/NGO segment.
- Synthesize the connection points to drive and develop compelling, differentiated, product profiles for strengthening IGO/NGO sales collateral.
- Train and enable the commercial team to win in target markets with a comprehensive story.
- Apply and enrich the global toolkit library and shared resources across product categories.
- Support activities surrounding upstream new product development projects.
- Work to drive brand recognition and differentiation for Cigna in the health and wellbeing space.
- Effect competitive research and inform and advise on market gaps and connection points that need to be addressed in the areas of health, wellness, and wellbeing.
- Partner with market liaisons to execute tasks to launch products in IGO/NGO markets
- Join the commercial team during client visits and support the sales and implementation of Health and Wellbeing solutions.
- Assist clients with the roll out of their Health and Wellbeing strategy, this includes identifying the right communication needs and channels.
- Develop meaningful reporting to demonstrate the value of Cigna’s Health and Wellbeing tools.
- Partner with Clinical Ops team to select target clients and track/support clinical data and outcomes for the IGO/NGO segment.
- Assist in the development of the roadmap and strategy for future needs and requirements.
- Build strong relationships and demonstrate the ability to influence and establish relationships with a diverse group.
- Passion for Health and Wellbeing and Customer Centricity. Previous experience with Health and Wellbeing is not a requirement but is seen as a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to deal with diverse cultures and have influential selling and positioning skills.
- Ability to cooperate with internal teams and clients to successfully roll out selected solutions
- Capable of initiating, facilitating and working with others in change efforts.
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Marketing or Business degree preferred.
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Learning and Applying Quickly
- Motivating Others
- Organizational Agility
- Excellent presentation skills in English and French. Any other language is a plus.
A challenging job in an international and growing enterprise.
A dynamic, young and entrepreneurial company culture that values and stimulates initiative.
Attractive salary conditions with extralegal benefits
This position will report to the Director International Organisations Sales and Client Management with a dotted line to the Global Health and Wellness Officer. The successful individual will work closely with the Sales and Client Management team, Marketing Communications and the Global Health and Wellness Officer supporting the commercialization of our Health and Wellness Product portfolio. Key responsibilities include project management, collateral development, support client roll-outs and new product development. Specifically, he/she will be required to understand IGO/NGO health and wellness opportunities and Cigna's health proposition in target markets to grow revenue and retain clients.
Cigna is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna has almost 40,000 employees who service 85 million customer relationships throughout the world. www.cignahealthbenefits.com
Within its international division, a dedicated unit focuses on the needs of International Organisations. This unit, headquartered in Belgium, has over 50 years of experience in designing, implementing and managing international group health insurance and employee benefits programmes for international and locally recruited staff from Intergovernmental (IGO) and Nongovernmental (NGO) organisations. These programmes cover medical as well as incapacity, disability and life benefits, with a specific focus on keeping employees healthy and productive through a range of health and well-being services.
The International Organisations unit is specialised in servicing customers in remote areas as well as central hubs with five service centres in each time zone (Miami, Antwerp, Madrid, Nairobi and Kuala Lumpur) and local representations on every continent.
Marketing or Business degree preferred
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***