BackPosted on 27/04/2016
CAD ENGINEER- BRUSSELS
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
As a member of the IDIADA group Design Engineering Team (SURF/CAD/CAE) you will be involved in engineering development projects from our clients.
Reporting to the CAD Team Leader / CAD Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing 3D CAD models and 2D drawings in the pursuit of providing solutions for the automotive industry.
You would be working within international teams collaborating in different projects in the automotive industry, liaising with important clients at a national and international level.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience as designer with CAD tools, specifically with CATIA V5.
- Proficiency using CATIA v5 is a must (proficiency using NX will be valued)
- Technical and practical knowledge working in at least one of the following automotive fields: BiW, Chassis, Closures, Interior and Exterior Trims, (The wider experience the better in order to have a good understanding of the whole vehicle design and manufacture processes)
- Experience in assembly processes, tooling, injection moulding and basic electric architecture are an asset
- Experience with FMEA and Tolerance analysis programs will also be valued.
- Bachelor or Master University engineering degree, preferably with a Mechanical or Automotive specialization
- Postgraduate studies in CAD are an asset
- Vocational Training in Automotive / Mechanics/ Design is an asset.
- Upper intermediate to advanced level in English (Fluency is required)
- Additional languages (such as French, Flemish, German or Spanish) are an asset
Applus+ IDIADA is a leading company specializing in providing design, engineering, testing and homologation services to the automotive industry worldwide.
We are a leading company specializing in providing design, engineering, testing and homologation services to the automotive industry worldwide.
Our reputation is founded on the expertise of an international team of more than 2,000 engineers and technical experts, our first class facilities, our client focus and a constant drive towards innovation.
An international network of subsidiaries and branch offices in 23 countries ensure clients will be given fast and customized services.
Bachelor or Master University engineering degree, preferably with a Mechanical or Automotive specialization
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***