BackPosted on 28/04/2016
Senior IT Analyst
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Senior IT Analyst Service
Possibility of extension
You will be responsible for:
* The bridge between the IT team and the business,
* Translate the business requirements into functional analysis for the developers and he will assist them,
* Understand the current domain model and be able to adapt it,
* Follow-up the development of the different created use cases within its IT analysis,
* Organise and follow-up of the test phase with the IT tester,
* Report, to the IT Application Leader (ITAL), the status of the different developments.
You must have:
* A University degree,
* At least 5 years experience as Functional Analyst in IT project based on Microsoft architecture (.NET, Visual Studio, SQL server),
* Proven experience in the writing of functional and/or technical designs based on business requirements,
* Good knowledge of use case based functional analysis,
* Good knowledge of ergonomic screen design,
* Good knowledge of relational database design,
* Good knowledge of SQL queries (MS SQL Server),
* Good communication and organizational skills and very good team spirit,
* Fluency in English, able to write in English is mandatory,
* Fluency in Dutch or French,
* Knowledge of the energy market is an asset.
Welcome to Harvey Nash, a global professional recruitment consultancy and IT outsourcing service provider.
We cover roles that include .net, Java, PHP, Perl, Business Analysts, Project Managers, HR, development, infrastructure, risk, support, software engineers, C# and C++ amongst others.
We operate from over 40 offices covering the USA, Europe and Asia. Our talented professionals pursue the highest levels of integrity and quality in providing a unique portfolio of services: executive search, interim management, IT and finance recruitment and IT outsourcing.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***